Copenhagen, Berlin, Barcelona or Palma.
Digital Marketing Manager
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
As Pixelz’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for everything from strategy and planning to execution and optimization of all our digital campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as our search engine optimization efforts.
You’ll be part of a distributed marketing team with team members in Copenhagen, Prague, and Hanoi, and you’ll have one direct report - our junior digital marketing coordinator who works out of our Hanoi office.
You’ll be responsible for daily communication and follow-up with agencies while working closely with the marketing and our sales team.
We don’t expect you to have several years of prior experience, but it’s important that you have an analytical mindset and that you’re not afraid of spreadsheets and analysis - and learning. Our ideal candidate will have a few years of hands-on experience with either paid social, Google ads, or SEO and be ready to expand their knowledge into other digital disciplines.
Ultimately, you should be able to assist in managing all our digital marketing initiatives to ensure quality leads and brand consistency and explore and expand our digital efforts and opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for strategy and growth of leads, pipeline contribution, and closed-won bookings from all digital channels.
- Responsible for the setup and ongoing optimization and management of digital campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google in collaboration with agencies and team members.
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and quality leads.
- Setup of and maintenance of relevant lists, workflows, and emails in Hubspot.
- Assist in writing copy and the ideation of creating graphics or videos for ads.
- Assist in crafting landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Use Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Search Console, Dreamdata, Hootsuite, etc. to analyze website traffic, leads, and user engagement metrics.
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Analytical mindset
The following are a plus but not requirements.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
The ideal candidate will work out of our Copenhagen, Berlin, Barcelona or Palma office.
Ready to apply? Send your resume and application to email@example.com. We will start the interviewing process as soon as we have received a few promising applications, so hurry up and apply.