Senior Customer Integration Manager
Los Angeles, California
At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, manual workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. In trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of S.A.W.™ – Specialist Assisted Workflows.
An idea of splitting the retouching workflow into many different production steps assisted by AI, machine learning, and various other methods of automation. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability. Together with delivering an outstanding customer experience, this is the reason we are trusted by leading fashion brands around the world.
We are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team spread across 8 countries hosting a team of 500 people globally. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
Our three core values are:
Let Data Decide. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
Build Genuine Relationships. We are in it for the long term. We treat our colleagues, customers, and partners openly and honestly.
Own It. We empower each other to act when we see an issue or opportunity. We take pride in our work, speak up, and continuously improve without the fear of failing.
If you share our passion for product photography and retouching, and if you are excited about working closely with the world’s largest fashion brands, here is a unique opportunity for you!
The Senior Customer Integration Manager is responsible for integrating our customers’ brand guidelines with the Pixelz’ systems and processes to ensure the leanest and most automated workflow possible - without compromising quality.
You will work closely with our global teams across Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Production, and you will work directly with new clients during the sales and onboarding process to fully understand their technical requirements and ensure they are onboarded successfully from the get-go.
After a client is onboarded, you will act as a technical liaison supporting the Customer Success team when our clients have new challenging retouching or workflow requirements including the support of 3rd party system integrations and building out new solutions.
The Senior Customer Integration Manager plays a key role in our organization by creating great customer experiences and supporting Pixelz’ ambitious growth plans. You will report to and work closely with the Customer Integration Director and own the responsibilities in North America, which could imply building a small team over time. You would also get a chance to travel both within North America and to Europe and Vietnam!
The role requires a technologically savvy person with extensive experience within photo studio operations and high-end retouching, and who is excited about working with clients and leveraging advanced technologies to elevate post-production at scale.
TOP JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with the Sales and Customer Success teams and the customer to fully understand the retouching requirements of the brand for both PDP and Editorial workflows.
- Be the direct point of contact for Sales as a 'sales engineer' assisting with pilots, onboardings, and technical requirements in general.
- Ensure the Editorial Production Team is fully aligned with brand requirements and handle any clarifications and guidance from receiving the raw files to final delivery.
- Responsible for onboarding, testing, launching and optimizing new workflows for existing and potential clients in North America.
- Manage challenging client situations with guidance from the Customer Success Director and the Customer Integration Director.
- Responsible for keeping abreast with industry and software changes and updates, continually developing your own and the team’s skills.
EXPECTED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Expert understanding of Ecommerce photography and the goals of product photography.
- 5+ years of experience in retouching, color correction, and all areas of digital imaging production is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in editorial/advertising and high-end fashion retouch is preferred.
- Solid foundation of color theory, grading, and composition.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Expert knowledge in Capture One Pro and other RAW editing software is a plus.
- Experience in pre-press, CMYK color space, and proofing is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows, and information.
- Work successfully within a close, collaborative team environment.
- Proactively assist in problem-solving within the team and across departments.
- Comfortable with asking “why” until the answer is the root cause of a client’s need.
- With a critical mindset, you proactively work on optimizing standards and workflows.
- Understands that automation through scripts and actions leads to higher efficiency and fewer errors.
- Has a “how can I support?” mentality toward internal and external stakeholders.
- A mentality of figuring out how to do it right, then figuring out how to speed it up.
- Flexibility to schedule calls around Pixelz meetings. We’re an international company.